Mar 2, 2021
You start every week—every day—determined to stay on track with your goals. But somehow, willpower only takes you so far. Self-control seems to evaporate as the day goes on. (Same here, friend!) But habits? Habits are something you do on autopilot. They don’t take self-control because they don’t require a decision. Why habits MATTER and how to set ones that stick: my top 5 lessons.
* Off ramp: Do you ever worry about what you’ll do with your time once your kids are older? Are you intimidated by the idea of finding traditional work again?
* Self-care spotlight: Notice the wall before you HIT the wall.
* Visit the blog post for today’s featured message: http://ericalayne.co/top-5-things-about-habits/
* Book rec: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
* Book rec: Atomic Habits by James Clear
* My free monthly habit tracker: https://ericalayne.co/habits/
* My free worksheet to discover your purpose: https://ericalayne.co/purpose/