Oct 19, 2021
If you want to live a simpler, slower life, the hard truth is that you’re going to have to say no when people ask things of you. For most of us, saying no almost feels physically painful: We were raised to be helpful, kind, and maybe even self-sacrificing. But you CAN gain more confidence in your no’s. Here’s how.
*Ask the Expert: Today I’m welcoming Rose Rousenbury onto the show to share about her decision to let go of something in her home that was tied up with her identity. Connect with Rose at her website (https://roselounsbury.com/) or on Instagram @roselounsbury.
* Trace It to Face It: A new segment where I dig into something I’m currently struggling with. Today, why I’ve been hesitant to show up online lately (and how it might apply in your life, too).
* Find the blog post for this episode here: https://ericalayne.co/saying-no-101-webinar/
* Get The Authenticity Calendar! http://theauthenticitycalendar.com
* Determine your top 3 values: https://ericalayne.co/values/
* Questions or comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Connect on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelifeonpurposemovement/