Nov 10, 2020
<p>When you picture a
perfectionist, you may not think of yourself. But perfectionism
takes many forms, and you might be falling into it more than you
realize. This episode will help you recognize it—and release it.
(Because... constantly striving for excellence is
- Try-on session: Today I encourage you to try this thought on
for size: “Personality isn’t permanent.” You are capable of
- What matters most: How picturing your deathbed (yep! your
deathbed) can bring your relationships into focus.
- Personality Isn't Permanent, a great
book by Benjamin Hardy.
- The Introverted Moms Club,
my Facebook group for, well, introverted moms!
- Connect with Erica at ericalayne.co or on
- If you enjoyed the show, please take three seconds to leave a
rating! Thank you!