Oct 6, 2020
Are you getting the most out of your therapy sessions? Today’s tips will help you (1) go to your sessions knowing what you want to tackle, and (2) help you capture and build on your key takeaways. (And if you’re never done therapy before, I make a case for it!)
* Off ramp: A segment where I encourage you to quit comparing your struggles to anyone else’s. Pain is pain, and empathy (including empathy for yourself!) is always the answer.
* Decluttering tip: What if you got rid of your duplicates?
* Grab my free, room-by-room decluttering guide, 100 Things to Get Rid Of—To Simplify Your Home! https://ericalayne.co/declutter/
* Got an idea for a segment? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Connect on Instagram at @thelifeonpurposemovement