Sep 15, 2020
If “selfless” means having no concern for yourself, is that a concept we really want to aspire to? Is it a message we want to pass on to our kids? Today I share why this word doesn’t sit well with me and what you might want to embody instead. <br>
* Self-care spotlight: You don’t need a whole spa day. This is why.
* Introvert’s corner: Maybe accepting ALL parts of your personality will become one of the greatest gifts you give your kids.Resources:
* 7-day challenge to help you THRIVE as an introverted mom: https://ericalayne.co/talkedoutchallenge/
* Erica’s website: https://ericalayne.co/
* The podcast’s Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LOPwithericalayne/