Sep 21, 2021
What if instead of hustling, pushing, and wearing yourself out trying to be the perfect parent, you just RESTED in your imperfection and began modeling more self-acceptance? Maybe this, in the end, would be a million times better for your kids—and for you—than high performance ever was.
* Try-on session: A new memo for
parents, a much-needed message from Untamed by Glennon Doyle. (Find the full excerpt
* Self-care spotlight: my very favorite self-care product is the Mindful Mineral Soak from https://myeq.com/. Full spectrum CBD, & it smells amazing! Use code LIFEONPURPOSE for 15% off your first purchase!
* The blog post for this episode includes 30 MORE things you don’t have to do—to be enough. Find it here! https://ericalayne.co/to-be-enough/
* Questions or comments? Email me at email@example.com
* Let’s connect on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/thelifeonpurposemovement/